Learn to unleash your team’s potential by creating an inclusive environment!
You can create a culture of inclusive communication through a solid understanding of each team member's preferred communication style, motivators, and the ideal environment where they can bring their best, most authentic selves to work – and your organization will reap the benefits!
Research shows that diverse teams are more productive, innovative, and engaged when the right skills are developed to conduct meaningful conversations and uncover common ground which are necessary to engage in inclusive conversations.
This highly interactive learning experience will meet you where you are and help you expand your ability to communicate with your team and others and increase your influence with them. You’ll complete a self assessment, learn strategies to move from polarization to common ground, and discover practical techniques for building a strong foundation of trust and inclusion.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
• Understand the communication style of others and how to connect to them irrespective of the differences
• Assess cultural competence in 7 key areas of influence and how it impacts team productivity
• Identify specific communication styles that strengthen team engagement and foster inclusion
• Create an accompanying action plan to provide guidance as they move into new levels of growth and awareness.
This workshop is for you if you manage functional or cross-functional teams of different sizes but:
• you are seeking ways to create a more psychologically safe work environment where every voice is valued and heard
• you need a boost in your ability to relate to and work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
• can't figure out the different communication styles, motivators, and ideal environment of your team members
• struggle with what action to take when people involved in a conversation have a strong emotional response.
To benefit you should:
• have a minimum of 5 people on your team
• be willing to promote diversity and inclusion at an interpersonal and /or organizational level
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved.